How to use Kudos in a sentence: Sentence examples of Kudos.
Kudos: Meaning and Definition
Kudos (noun) means fame or praise for an achievement.
In context, kudos also refers to glory, prestige or honor which is earned through an act of goodness, lofty accomplishment or good behavior.
Incorporate kudos in your vocabulary by using it just like the words prestige, status or acclaim. Make its usage easier by using it just like the word congratulations. For example, kudos to you for getting the job.
Kudos is often erroneously considered to be a plural form, but its correct usage is in its singular form. For example, many kudos (plural) is incorrect where as much kudos (singular) is correct.
Kudos: Other Grammatical Forms
Kudos: Sentence Examples
1) They deserve kudos for the way in which they organized the program at such short notice.
2) She decided to publish her personal work because she wanted to receive kudos, not just wealth or cheap fame.
3) The volunteers who worked tirelessly for the homeless deserve much kudos.
4) Kudos to the sales department for achieving the target this month.
5) My mother earned kudos for preparing a lovely dinner spread for all the guests.
6) The amusement park won kudos for taking special measures to ensure safety of children.
7) She merits kudos for her outstanding charity work.
8) He won additional kudos for leading the troops home safely apart from the fact that he ensured their total safety even on the war front.
9) Real kudos is not about lots of money, but lots of respect.
10) Kudos to her for not charging a single penny from the company even after investing so much of her time in their philanthropic initiatives.
11) I give her kudos for tolerating her annoying sister from so many years.
12) Kudos to the design team for putting all their faith in this campaign and going ahead with it although it faced much opposition.
13) He got much kudos for convincing his unyielding father in a way that no one else could even think of.
14) His daredevil acts of bravery garnered kudos from many of his fans.
15) From kudos to apprehension to acceptance, his speech was received by all sorts of emotions.
16) There is so much kudos associated with this role that you mustn’t let go of it.
17) Her singular aim of going abroad on business was to gain the kudos attached to it, not for the experience.
18) Kudos can be achieved not only by working hard, but also by working smart and being at the right place at the right time.
19) I thank everyone for sending me congratulatory flowers, greetings and most importantly, heartfelt kudos.
20) Kudos for showing so much self-restraint and successfully kicking the butt in just a few months.
21) The film received kudos from fans and critics alike.
22) He started his speech by giving kudos to all those people who participated in the charitable drive.
23) The number of awards on her mantelpiece are proof the kudos that she had received over the years.
24) Getting kudos from her teacher is all that she wanted. She cared for nothing else.
25) There isn’t much kudos that you will get if you accomplish this task through illegitimate means.
26) The real kudos for the success of a film is not just deserved by the actors but also by all the technicians who work behind the scenes.
27) Not many people are able to fulfill their New Year resolutions. Kudos to you for being able to do so.
28) No kudos in the world could be bigger for her than receiving a handshake from her favorite movie star.
29) Kudos for holding your own so well. I would have felt intimidated if I were in your place.
30) She got excessive kudos from the boss for a job done with a lot of mediocrity. I wonder if boss had an ulterior motive.