What does laud mean?: -praise
Sentence Examples: –
- the company made it a point to laud the outstanding achievements of Jack, and how he has been able to single-handedly turn the fortunes for the company.
- The people laud 25 December every year for the birth of the saviour and propagator of Christianity, Jesus Christ.
- When your movie takes center stage, the critics will laud the effort that you have put into making this a masterpiece.
- There are many people that laud the efforts of scoundrels, while ensuring that the honest people do not get their worth in this particular world.
- One can certainly say that if you cannot do a lot of good things, it is still better than trying to laud the achievements of the people that commit crimes in your country.
- If you want to become a good cook, you need to laud the efforts of your mother in the kitchen.
- When you laud the efforts of film stars, you certainly appreciate the kind of work that they do, not the life that they lead.