What does reiterate mean?: -repeat something for a number of times
Sentence Examples: –
- is it really necessary for me to reiterate everything that you have to say?
- There is often no need for me to reiterate everything, if you just pay attention to my classes, and go according to plan.
- After the recent killings, it was necessary for the minister to reiterate the plan of God, and help people realize where they happen to be going wrong.
- If it becomes unbecoming of you to reiterate everything that you say, how do you expect others to behave when you do the same thing to them?
- The main purpose of sending you an email is to reiterate all the points mentioned in the meeting and to help you set a guideline.
- This is because the waiter does not speak English that you need to reiterate everything that you say.
- Before going out on the field for the final game, the coach reiterated all the points, and ensured that his students understood everything.