What does soporific mean?: -tendency to induce sleep
Sentence Examples: –
- during my childhood, the history lesson was always soporific, and led to everybody in the class to start yawning at regular intervals.
- Alcohol is known to be extremely soporific for most people, it does numb the senses, but it does not let your problems go away.
- One of the main disadvantage is the new manager has is to always provide soporific lectures just after the lunch session. It leads to extremely bad productivity in the office.
- Plane trips are normally soporific in nature, you might manage to stay away, but in the end, the jetlag would make you go to sleep in your hotel.
- One of the few things in life that are as soporific as you want is to tell a bedtime story to your children.
- When you’re watching golf on television, the atmosphere becomes
- When you have a very heavy lunch, it has an automatic soporific effect on your body, something which you cannot get rid of.