What does commiserate mean? It means to express sympathy or to empathize with something or somebody.
Sentence Examples: –
- The politician took to the social media tocommiserate with the people that have taken on the protest to the road along with him.
- As a fellow struggler, you need to commiserate with all the people that have actually had a very hard time on the auditions.
- Although the executioner wanted to commiserate with the person that he would have to execute, it simply did not come to fruition.
- Although she happens to be a wonderful teacher, but she did not have any kind of empathy or the need to commiserate with any of her students.
- If you happen to be sending somebody a greeting card, it is only a simple way with which you would like to commiserate with them.
- You should always look to commiserate upon the death of someone by providing some kind of charity are giving money to those people in need.