What does enormous mean? It means something that is much larger than its normal size.
Sentence Examples: –
- A simple look at his enormous head and one could make out that there was a serious deformity in the child through the ultrasound scan. The parents were advised against keeping the child.
- That newspaper boast of an enormous circulation, so if you want maximum exposure of your brand, putting out advertisements in that newspaper would do the trick.
- My landlady has an enormous figure, however, it is her cherry side that most of the people look forward to when conversing and meeting with her.
- The enormous plans of the new company were always met with speculation; that is unless they actually were successful in creating them realistically.
- Her income figure is enormous compared to the kind of frugal living that she undertakes on a daily basis.
- If you want to learn how the billionaires went on to make enormous amounts of money, then you would have to follow the work ethics that they had undertaken in order to do so.