What does unctuous mean? It means to be characterized by something that is excessive in piousness and will be affecting the person in a certain manner.
Sentence Examples: –
- If you come across an honest politician that has aunctuous personality, then you are in for a very good time.
- It is the unctuous demeanor of Justin that has led to a lot of problems in the past. However, there are subtle changes that one could now find in his behavior.
- After going out from the supermarket, there were a lot of unctuous comments being told about the woman that had just left by the entire salesman.
- While most of the comedians take to creating good-quality caricatures, Jack, with all his intensity, would bring forward a caricature of his father that was extremely
- The performance of the band was unctuous to say the least; however, the person guilty for this particular performance would have to be the sound man.
- The impression that you provided on me was extremely unctuous of you.