How to use Loquacious in a sentence:- Sentence examples of Loquacious, Loquacity, Loquaciously and Loquaciousness.
Loquacious: Definition and Meaning
Loquacious (adjective) means talkative or chatty. It can be used to describe a person who loves to talk continuously or with fluency.
Loquacious can also refer to someone who has lots to discuss or is always ready to make conversation.
Create a sentence with the word loquacious to describe a person who has a gift of the gab. A loquacious person can be annoying or interesting as per the situation.
Associate the word with garrulous neighbors, verbose colleagues, unreserved friends or an aunt who chatters a bit too much.
Loquacious: Other Grammatical Forms
Loquacious in a Sentence Examples
1) Don’t worry about how you will spend time at your aunt’s place. She has many loquacious friends to keep you company.
2) She likes spending time with loquacious people because she is a quiet person and generally has nothing to say in social situations.
3) I’d rather live in an annoying and loquacious neighborhood than an upscale one where people don’t talk to each other at all.
4) If you want to be an anchor for a TV show, you must have a command on your language and be really loquacious.
5) My loquacious brother keeps interrupting me while I work. This is the reason working from home is just not a good idea.
6) I am expecting to have a lot of fun on my road trip because I am traveling with a bunch of loquacious pals.
7) The doctor has observed that he becomes overly loquacious when he wants to hide his insecurity or an emotional upheaval.
8) I learnt a lot about the culture of the country because I was sitting next to a loquacious local guy in the bus.
9) Loquacious aunts and uncles are like stock characters. Every family has a bunch of them.
10) Although he loved her a lot, his girlfriend’s loquacious manner annoyed him many times and there was just nothing he could do about it.
Loquacity in a Sentence Examples
1) Her loquacity becomes annoying after a point because she just doesn’t know when to stop.
2) I hope she puts her loquacity to good use and makes friends at the camp.
3) Be careful before revealing any secret to her. Her loquacity will get you into trouble.
4) Your loquacity will be much appreciated if you take up a role in marketing or sales.
5) His loquacity went out of the window when he was asked to give a detailed explanation for bunking class.
6) Although the content wasn’t particular new and the format was the same, viewers still enjoyed the loquacity of the show.
7) His loquacity on the topic was well-known because of which he was called lecture in various cities.
8) She loses her trademark loquacity when she sees her ex-boyfriend because all her bad memories come flooding back.
9) Out of the first things that you notice when you meet him, will be his exuberant loquacity.
10) He is generally garrulous but when he finds someone with common interests, his loquacity knows no bounds.
Loquaciously in a Sentence Examples
1) He complimented her so loquaciously that every boyfriend in the world would be put to shame.
2) They were in love with each other and loquaciously so. They couldn’t stop talking about each other even when they were with other people.
3) Criticizing the policy loquaciously, the interviewer began to ask him questions about the future plans of the government.
4) Everyone in the team was loquaciously appreciated by the manager for performing well even under such trying conditions.
5) The publication openly and loquaciously condemned the new law regarding internet censorship which drew a lot of flak from some part of the society.
6) It was surprising to see how she presented the topic so loquaciously even though she didn’t know much about it.
7) He met all the visitors loquaciously even though he didn’t know most of them. This was the least he could do as the host’s son.
8) She introduced herself so loquaciously that she was beginning to sound vain even if she didn’t intend to.
9) They loquaciously welcomed us into their house and made us have a wonderful time throughout the evening.
10) She was being loquaciously friendly with those strangers but they had a vapid response.
Loquaciousness in a Sentence Examples
1) Don’t let her loquaciousness offend you. Once she starts talking, she seldom realizes what she is saying.
2) She has been told to tone down her loquaciousness by her mentor but she can’t seem to let go of her inherent trait.
3) Everyone appreciates my teacher’s loquaciousness because she has something amazing to say at every occasion.
4) Her loquaciousness is inspiring because she is conversant with so many languages.
5) As a stand-up comedian, he was expected to be charming and display loquaciousness.